Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Work Resumes


Well, it has been a while since I have posted about Bella.  She is torn all to pieces.  I have been removing putty from the windows and trim that I had removed a week ago.  Poor thing, she looks so sad.  Steve (husband) told me to please finish her because she looks awful and he is tired of looking at her like that.  Hello!  It takes time to do these things when it is only me, myself and I working on her.  It took 2 hours today just to remove putty from 1 window and two pieces of aluminum that covers the front and then wash them.

So I made a proposition....I said that I would do as much on her tomorrow as I can if he goes with me to get the wood, paneling, screws, more putty and some spray paint for her!!  He said okay and he would take me to breakfast too!  Wow, that was more than I expected!

The A/C was too big for Bella, so we discussed it and will wait until next Spring and get her a top A/C unit so that I don't have to make any cuts in her siding.  I figure by the time I get her on the road we won't need any A/C...just a fan probably or maybe even a heater.  Ha!

I am going to take pics tomorrow before I put her back together.  My mom and niece came to see me last weekend and I think they were shocked.  Probably think I will never finish her.  I will and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment