Friday, August 31, 2012

Sneak Peek of Bella & Her New Toys

I am the most impatient person in the world.  I just couldn't wait until I finished painting her, so here is a sneak peek!

 
Front End

Street Side


I am having soooo much fun!  Ran out of red paint...back to Lowe's Hardware.  I have finished all the white.  Have to paint the stripe on the curb side and back end.  I am also painting something else on her front end but you will see that later.  Went to the Hillsville, VA. antique and gun event they have every year.  Since I have been living within 45 mins. of this event for 16 years and have yet to make it to it, I was determined I was going today.  Note to self "lose weight"!  Fat women can't handle all that walking up and down hills that look like mountains!  And it may be the only place you would go that people are allowed to walk the streets with their guns, I assume they have just purchased.  Kind of scary!  Anyway, I did find some goodies for my Bella and my future camping adventures.  Check out her presents below:
Vintage Grill, Picnic Basket, Ice Crusher and Cooler

She was tickled RED!

No comments:

Post a Comment