Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nail In The Foot

Got started early today (9:30), early for me.  Was moving along quite nicely until I stepped on a board and the nail went into the arch of my foot.  After a few choice words (and asking God to forgive me) I hobbled into the house and cleaned it up.  Of course my grandsons have used all my band-aids, so I called my neighbor the nurse for a band-aid.  Good thing we have a nurse next door. Ha

Finished putting Bella's front back on yesterday.


Started working on her rear end today.  This is what she looks like.  I don't have a table saw, so my son's father-in-law is going to cut 3 pieces of wood for me.  When I get that back, I can put her back together.



 This is what the front looked like so there is hope for her rear end. Ha Ha  And, if my small tools would stay charged long enough, I may put the ceiling back up tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment