Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shopping Day Only

Steve kept part of his word.  He took me out for breakfast but didn't have time to go shopping with me.  He had to mow some yards.   That was okay because I would rather go to Lowes Hardware by myself than with him anyway.  He rushes me.  I like to look at all the neat stuff they have and he wants to get in there and get out.  I purchased new screws, paneling, wood, and paint today.  I didn't get to do much work on Bella because I also got volunteered to take the dogs to the vet at 3:00  and by the time I got home I didn't get much done before it was time to go to my sons softball game....and I ended up babysitting tonight for my little spider monkey (nickname for my grandson) Rayson.

I will try again tomorrow.  I need to get busy because I hear there may be rain coming our way.

Till tomorrow....see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment