Saturday, June 16, 2012

Busy Day

Today was....interesting.  Got a lot done and not a lot done.  Had my Santas, Carolers and Witch professionally photographed today for my Etsy store and Craft Show submissions.  Then Eric came over to help repair the camper.  First of all, I spend most of my time hunting for my tools that my husband (Steve) puts where he thinks they should go even though he knows nothing about tools!  The rotary saw I was going to use was hand held and perfect for the job but I needed batteries and a charger, which I didn't purchase yesterday because I was unsure of the size without the tool in hand and also Eric said he would borrow one from his father-in-law.  Well put it this way...we were unable to cut the boards with what he brought over.  So on to plan B...pull nails and staples out and remove the inside window frames to get ready for the paneling.  There's always tomorrow I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment