Monday, June 11, 2012

My Blog Intentions

I will be sharing lots of things hopefully.  My life is consumed with making crafts for craft shows, redoing a 1971 Travel Trailer, and occasionally watching my grandsons.  I would like to share my knowledge and know how and don't know how.  Any input would be greatly appreciated as I am stumbling along this road with no direction.



I created this blog mainly to show my progress on my 1971 Travel Trailer (maker unknown, but think it may be a Scotty or Palomino).  I plan on gutting it since I found major water damage in all four corners and the front and back walls and the ceiling.  This is where I hope to get some input on what I should be doing or not doing.  I will be posting pictures along with comments and hopefully this will not take long, because I need to get it on the road for craft shows and some much needed "me time" camping trips.

I will also be posting my crafts that I make with pictures and descriptions.  I do have an Etsy Shop www.etsy.com/shop/smith2pritchett where I hope to sell my items.

No comments:

Post a Comment