Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bella is a 1971 PlayMor

Well I finally figured out what kind of travel trailer Bella is.  She is a PlayMor.  This makes sense since her title said she was a Play.  I just stumbled upon a YouTube video of a PlayMor being taken out of storage.  Really stupid video but at least I know what I have now.  Also found a couple of Bloggers that I hope to connect to on repairing Bella.


Screen on the front door has to be replaced.


Back Stree side corner after paneling and insulation removed.

Back Curb side after paneling and insulation removed.  This and the picture above is where the fold down bunk bed goes.

Lower back street side ...as you can see the corner is opened up.  Rotten wood and bench top removed .

This is where the upper cabinet was above the sink and stove.  This is why I had to tear it out along with the paneling and insulation.

This is the sink and stove now.

This is the wheel well under the sink and stove where all the rot was.  Removed paneling off end of cabinet to clean out debris.  Sorry about the pic, not sure how to rotate it.

This is in the closet on the street side.  This seems to be the only damage on the side midway Bella.

This is looking at the back where I have removed all the paneling and insulation.

and this is the bench/couch/bed under the back window.

No comments:

Post a Comment